30Duck

Yeah, Washington Can't Play Basketball Either

Oooo boy!! When it rains in Husky Land, it pours...

Does Lake coach Bball too? 

• Haha 1

Such incompetence at hiring by the AD across all Washington sports makes me very grateful for Rob Mullens...regardless of some major mistakes with Helfrich and Taggart--he has really hired well across the board in his other major decisions.

It is another example of how Oregon is smarter than Washington...

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/10/2021 at 9:10 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Such incompetence at hiring by the AD across all Washington sports makes me very grateful for Rob Mullens...regardless of some major mistakes with Helfrich and Taggart--he has really hired well across the board in his other major decisions.

It is another example of how Oregon is smarter than Washington...

And perhaps Mullens’ recent tenure leading the CFP Committee has contributed at least a little this season to the Ducks’ favorable position in the top.

I think it is important to realize Washington is a school where the women rule. Don't extend the fact the men at Washington can't compete to the women. While the men, boys really, do suit up for division 1 sports it is the women who actually compete. 

I mean what man really wears purple anyway? Prince, pretty amazing, but not really an athlete. Barney, amazing kids character, but not really something you fear, other than the creepy factor. 

So the men can't compete, but the women of Washington have won titles, and occasionally do look good in purple.

5touto.jpg

• Haha 1

Either him or this guy

image.jpeg.9bf26f120687a2e9492bc7b9be657248.jpeg