81DuckAlum

Coaching Up Kris

Sept 25

• 1523472030_ScreenShot11-14-21at05_40PM.thumb.PNG.53ac0ee894220b4f57fbca5e74ab6d98.PNG

November 13

MC Presser

"I have got to mention Kris Hutson, because Kris Hutson’s tackle on the fumble, or what they called a fumble.

I don’t have a good TV angle, maybe you guys saw it better than I did, but that thing was getting returned.

But, Kris Hutson getting that defender on the ground and making them settle for three, when that really could have turned the game around the other way.

That could have been a huge momentum swing. Credit to him for doing that."

483978797_ScreenShot11-14-21at05_47PM.thumb.PNG.4e5c5569bf83725ae79850cbede100a4.PNG

• Like 1

There was a brief scene at the end of the game where Cristobal and Hutson were chatting nicely, in a normal way.  They are past what happened vs. Cal...IMHO.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/14/2021 at 6:03 PM, Charles Fischer said:

There was a brief scene at the end of the game where Cristobal and Hutson were chatting nicely, in a normal way.  They are past what happened vs. Cal...IMHO.

I agree.  And I like how MC acknowledged this particular play last night.

On 11/14/2021 at 4:03 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Because as Cristobal said when asked about it after the Arizona game they had a "real relationship" and I believed Cristobal then and I believe it all the more now.

Now... contrast this with what has gone down with Washington. If Lake had real relationships with his players, he would still have his job, regardless of the record. His players would have pulled for him to stay. Instead... well Lake is gone and I haven't seen any tears over that. Same thing goes for Helton at USC, if Helton had strong relationships with his players, his players would have pulled for him to stay.

Cristobal has his player's backs and his players have his back. That is a real relationship. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

The look on MCs face is not that all unfamiliar to me😒

• Haha 1

The positive impact of a corrective action is amplified when acknowledgement of a job well done is there when appropriate.

• Thumbs Up 4