Orduck

Orduck19

I don't remember who already said it (sorry) but I agree we have a good chance of losing very talented wide receivers. There were plenty of games I saw the frustration from the wide receivers because AB is really not a throwing QB. AB has done the best job he can with what he has. I'm not knocking him for what he has been able to do. I appreciate his efforts. 

That said, I  wish MC had pulled him out for at least one series to give him time to settle down when he started missing throws as bad as he did. It seemed obvious to me that he had lost his calm he known to have. 

Orduck thanks for posting!  It's good to see all the great numbers of postings here on Fishduck.  Welcome!

All of us love our Ducks.  All of us get frustrated at times when we watch a game and mistakes, bad decisions, and goofs happen.

I know I have posted several criticisms of the coaches and game action.  I even wrote an article calling on our team to play "smarter" AND "physical". 

I remember my worst losses and the mistakes I made during my career.  But I also know that I improved as a coach after time.  I think I'm smarter and would be a better coach now.  But, alas, I'm too old!

I have to remind myself that I am no longer an active coach.  I'm just a "couch" coach!  I tell myself that I am not in the locker room anymore.  I'm not on the field during practices or in the weight room lifting beside the players.  I really don't know what's going on out of the public view.

So, I love to share my opinions, but after self reflection (and the help of my wife), I get ready for the next game and move on.  

I have been pleasantly surprised by the growth and improvement during the season!  Too many good things to share in this post.  Another article maybe.

Never say Dye!  The best is yet to come!

I have faith we have the best head coach possible now and in the years to come.  

On 11/22/2021 at 7:01 PM, Smith72 said:

I have faith we have the best head coach possible now and in the years to come.

AGREED

On 11/22/2021 at 6:18 PM, Orduck said:

That said, I  wish MC had pulled him out for at least one series to give him time to settle down when he started missing throws as bad as he did. It seemed obvious to me that he had lost his calm he known to have. 

In his presser, Mario stated he didn't want to insert Ty as is would be his 4th game and they might need him in the future and can save a game towards redshirt.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome Orduck, and do post often!

Mr. FishDuck