Coach Eric Boles

See You at the Game!

I’ll be at the game on Friday! In fact, I scheduled my trip before conference play even started. Anybody else going?

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

And i hope we Noah Sewell ready to go?

On 11/27/2021 at 9:23 PM, Jon Joseph said:

And i hope we Noah Sewell ready to go?

From Coach Cristobal’s presser, nobody came away with anything serious. 

On 11/27/2021 at 5:36 PM, Coach Eric Boles said:

I’ll be at the game on Friday! In fact, I scheduled my trip before conference play even started. Anybody else going?

Have a WONDERFUL time at the game Coach Eric Boles! Las Vegas is a pretty sweet place to view a game. You can order cocktails at the concession stand there. It's pretty trippy.

I see a game that is going to be much different than the one in Salt Lake City. Utah will come into the game over confident, and why wouldn't they be. They will be well coached and they will give the Ducks a good game, but, as I have said before, I like our chances in a rematch.

If you don't let it crush you, a lot can be learned from a loss. A loss can sometimes galvanize a team. In spite of the fact that there are so many out there willing to point out that Oregon was overrated and that we should have expected them to stumble against Utah, I will contend that Oregon is a much better team than those people realize.

I know we are riddled with injuries, and that we are young, but I think Oregon has found its heart and I think they are going to prove that in their next 2 games.

Edited by latracey
  • Thumbs Up 1

Will be there!

Can’t wait for the game plan reveal on Friday.  

Hope Utah doesn’t have the better plan this time!