Krsmqn

Moorhead out...

Reports are surfacing saying Moorhead is going to be the next HC at Akron. Looks like the offense will possibly take a step back next year. MC will hopefully make a great hire, someone who can bring more "juice" than JM did. Let's pray he doesn't promote from within (i.e. Mastro), because we need innovation, energy, and firepower on offense. 

The game with Georgia next fall is gonna be tough to watch. 

In the meantime, Go Ducks! Beat Utah!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

I prefer to look on the bright side.  When Brooks hired Belotti the offense improved immediately.  When Belotti hired Kelly the offense improved immediately.  Joe Morehead's offense has been said to be too complicated for our inexperienced back-up QB's to learn the whole playbook.  There is somebody out there who can come in and improve the offense.  Just could be that Mark Helfrich is that person.  He certainly would not have a community or physical surrounding learning curve to overcome.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just could be that Mark Helfrich is that person

Bring the ex-head Coach back as OC?  I don’t think so!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/3/2021 at 9:11 AM, Grandpa Duck said:

I prefer to look on the bright side.  When Brooks hired Belotti the offense improved immediately.  When Belotti hired Kelly the offense improved immediately.  Joe Morehead's offense has been said to be too complicated for our inexperienced back-up QB's to learn the whole playbook.  There is somebody out there who can come in and improve the offense.  Just could be that Mark Helfrich is that person.  He certainly would not have a community or physical surrounding learning curve to overcome.

I love helfrich, but first, I see no reason why he would return to oregon. And second if he did, it would likely be an unmitigated disaster between Cristobal's recruit first mentality and Helfrich.

At this point and I don't like the idea, i would rather see Mastro purely off the fact that you could bring in an exclusive QB coach to coach our QB's who have seemed to have gotten the shaft during the cristobal years.

MC will hire a 'Yes sir' OC and nothings going to change.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/3/2021 at 11:11 AM, Grandpa Duck said:

MH will not be a Duck again. Not only would they not go there, I don't think he would take an offer.