1Funduck

Two teams from their Conference Championship....

OU and UO. What a story line. 'who came up with the ball'? Blocked field goal. Scoreboard!! That's Oregon and Oklahoma. 

We have two teams from their relative conference championship game on the losing end coming to play in the Alamo Bowl. Both have Coaches who left 10 win programs and were in the hunt for the playoffs in those Championship games. Both have interim Coaches. Both are coming off a painful loss. Oregon with its behind the wood shed curb stomping, and Oklahoma's heart breaking 4 point loss. Now, we have 2 teams coming in off of painful losses with j

no clear direction from their HC's and 'Opt out's' all over the place. Sounds dark right?

I say....Wrong. 

While both teams have lost some continuity, they both have something to play for. Those kids are playing for roster spots next year. They are playing for pride. They are playing for their families. And, they are playing for each other. We the fans get to enjoy a beautiful mini series of a rivalry with OU and UO. Where will you be come Wednesday the 29th of December? Yeah, you will be 'At the Game'! Either in person or in front of your Big Screen with your friends and Family. The treasure trove of finger food will be on display. Win or lose, we will watch it. Then we will banter back and forth about next year and what will be. 

I'm excited! This is going to be a Great Game and a fun time. 

GO DUCKS!!!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

A great promo, 1Funduck., thank you. I'll be there, watching the game and grinning every time the 2006 game is brought up, let alone watching Our Beloved Ducks playing a football game! It does sound like fun!