MaiTaiDuck

Words Are Supposed to Mean Something!

I was pretty PO'd when Mario left and in reality the Man that I thought was honest in all things turned out no better than Slick Willie. I also thought how freaking BUSH league that Oregon did the unthinkable once again as if do they actually know what they need to get this done with the Billionaires money. This is Professional Football now and they may call it different but opting out and transferring is the same thing as Free Agency at the NFL level. Players who now can sign for money is professional no matter how you sugar coat it.

So I don't for a minute believe that not one of these 3 QBs couldn't come in and do a better job than AB did and I don't believe it one bit. The only way this to hold true is if they weren't ever planning on playing them or for the most part training them to play the most important position on any football team. Thomas seen the writing on the wall that if he played one more year he new Mariota would be better than him and he was right. Freshman QB so I can just say this Moorehead isn't the answer and I'm glad there all gonna be gone and better coach's will be replacing them.

Dillingham is a guy that you can see the proof of the QBs he coached as a QB coach and why didn't we have that here in Cristabals reign. Heck if they were gonna stick with a grad transfer then we should have went with just the transferred QB Riseling because he was better than AB both games by a mile.  That is clearly not any type of coach you would want taking your team to the promised land and clearly So they both Cristabal and Moorehead were not good evaluators of this position. So obviously neither of these guys has a clue to what is the most important position.

If Mario new any better then all's he'd of had to do was watch what the greatest HC ever Saban did when he brought in a true freshman QB and replaced Jalen Hurts in the Championship game. Well we all know the end of that story Bama went on to win the NATTY and that's what great coach's do is do whatever they need to do to win the most important game. We also fans at Oregon have seen the same thing in young great QBs. Mario didn't know what he had in Hebert and cost Justin in my humble opinion the first pick in the draft.

I guess we will see if Moorehead opens up the playbook but does it really matter when you have a QB that looked clueless against Utah not once but twice. Remember just before halftime we new we were getting the ball back in the 2nd half and AB broke a rule that every QB is taught from the get go never throw across your body and what did he do he runs and jumps out of bounds and instead of throwing it away he throws it across his body into Utah's defenders arms as the perfect pass to the wrong color jersey. After that one I thought for sure we'd see a different QB.

Honestly it's these coach's that caused what should have been the best Football to be played yet only to look inept not coaching the most talented roster to victory. Yes they could recruit, NO they couldn't coach on a consistent basis. I played this game and I guess I should have kept playing and got into coaching because wow you can actually get out coached and lose two games in 2 weeks by a score of 76 to 17 and get bonus to go coach somewhere else for 9 Million Dollars. Miami has no clue though and the stats don't lie no matter how many times they come up they will show how much Mario failed.

You can't ever deny the end results. I will not be watching this game because I didn't pay for their dereliction of duty to watch them screw this up again and make my team the Ducks look foolish. I'm still pissed about what transpired from the idiot Cristabol and the Ducks were never his team and certainly not all the boo boo's he did along the way. The guy has no clue when he thinks of the QB as second to his punch you in the mouth O Line. His words were so stale it made you puke in your mouth. He will not have anymore success in Miami that he had here be cause he doesn't get it. 

Lanning I whole heartedly believe gets it and the staff he's hiring gets it so just go and look at their stat's. I feel rejuvenated and I wont count out Oregon having a better season in 2022 than the big regression from this year. I wouldn't at all be surprised if he wins coach of the year next season. Its taking just a little adjustment and we see already that certain players who have left are already being talked to about coming back on board as Jones is one that we really need going forward as he has a lot of upside and we need him here. Not that I want him back but our departed W/O I guess wants to come back.

All of this stuff is gonna take care of itself and look at Lanning who's gonna coach until Georgia either loses or wins it all so we should root for them to win it all and that can only help him and Oregon finish this class and maybe around 10th as you just don't know and I've already been hearing that fans are gonna be giddy in the next few weeks and Lanning isn't worried about what's going on here right now because he already has a plan in place so the guy is comfortable in his own skin. Go Ducks and this time believe it will go and win the NATTY soon.

On 12/19/2021 at 8:23 PM, MaiTaiDuck said:

Lanning I whole heartedly believe gets it...

Thank you for the reading spaces in your post my friend, and I too am excited about the future!

Mr. FishDuck