Haywarduck

Thank you to...

First off thank you to Coach Bryan McClendon, you deserve a head coaching job soon. You had these guys ready, and let you let your assistants do what they did best. You also looked savvy on the sideline and managed the game. I came away wondering what we may have looked like if you had the same headset the whole season. I am also glad you didn't have Feld following your every step, well done and refreshing!

Congrats to Joe Moorhead and the game you called. Thank you for showing us we can keep the other team guessing and throw the ball down the field. It was nice to see you laughing in the coaches box, and best of luck at Akron, keep up the fight!

Kudos to our young receivers, from the TE's to the WR's the future looks bright. Once again Oregon looked like a team with a passing threat with the way you blocked and ran routes. Work with these new qb's, and you will bring back the Oregon Football Program you came to play for, and the fans want to see!

Mr. Dye, what can be said other than THANK YOU! You and your brother are all that is good about Oregon Football.

Anthony Brown, thanks for being the warrior, and working through a difficult season. I didn't win the game  prediction contest, but nobody else thought you could throw for 300 plus yards. Best of luck in your next adventures.

Noah, you are our future on defense next season. Keep up the passion and get healthy. Between you, and the coaches who are being brought in, the future looks bright on defense. The defense is going to be all you, and an amazing cast of players waiting to be led, go for it!

The game last night  was exactly what I wanted, Oregon Football fighting and while playing with intelligence. The pride the team showed was impressive. You don't always win on the scoreboard, but you won the hearts of the fans, and left us wanting more. Time to move onward and forward, with the same passion and integrity shown last night!

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 3

Thank you Hayward Duck. Said very nicely and appropriate.

• Thumbs Up 1