30Duck

Wilner Gave Washington an F, Because That's as Low as he Could go

• Haha 1

Fat, Drunk and Stupid. For the percentage of Oregon fans who haven't memorized this movie.

Interesting, but with an F the floor is a zero and it goes all the way up to 59. A bigger range than from A-D. The dawgs are definitely failing, that is for sure, and this scene is a classic, flounder as the dawgs.

601i85.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

tl;dr

Allegedly, Edgar Allen Poe was offered the script to UW’s season and deemed it too ghastly to publish.”

• Haha 5

Let's look at this. Who's going to get a passing grade first, Washington or Oregon State?  Washington is in shambles, Oregon State is ecstatic about their future. I have OSU finishing above UW next season. Cal is Cal, Stanford is in the midst of a slump, and WSU can maybe win an Apple Cup once in a while. Are the 2 Oregon schools ready to Own the North?

• Thumbs Up 3

Ducks had options. Chip and Wilcox were just the known quantities.  What options did the fuskies have?  "Well, there's this guy in Fresno who doesn't seem to suck."

I'll trade lines from this flic with anybody, anywhere, any time. Got to live it at Chico State and then came to the physical space of it to matriculate seriously.  I knew we were the Deltas, but couldn't be completely sure that the fuskies were the Omegas and had to Wikipedia it before posting. I couldn't remember their names. That's how insignificant UDub has become.