Charles Fischer

Checking the List: Prettay....Prettay...Good Recruiting Start for Lanning

I know, Ducks Wire is guilty of great titles and vacuous articles, but this one has a good list of recruiting victories already by Coach Lanning.  I would suggest that an even bigger one not mentioned is the assembling of a killer-recruiting staff done while preparing for the 'Natty. An amazing start...

Opinion: Dan Lanning's Ability to Utilize Transfer Portal is Encouraging for Oregon by Zachary Neel of Ducks Wire

Reports: Georgia defensive coordinator Dan Lanning in the mix for Oregon  head coach job

P.S. I am putting the finishing touches on my GameDay article for tomorrow and it is CHOCK full of information from our friend from Georgia. I learned some tasty information that will help prepare for the game.

Then, the analysis side of me kicked in, and I added some BULLDOG BLITZ PACKAGES to watch for!  Whew!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 2

Mr. FishDuck

Every day I'm liking Coach Lanning even more. That he's done all this while also getting Georgia's defense  past Michigan and a rematch with Alabama is multi-tasking extraordinare!

• Thumbs Up 4

Guest Axel

This is all prettay good, indeed, Charles. We can see why it is difficult to curb your enthusiasm, and we are most assuredly catching that enthusiasm.