30Duck

Colorado 82 Oregon 78

Colorado is coming in on a 2 game losing streak, to the LA schools, the same that the Ducks beat, to highlight their current 6 game winning streak. Both are 12-6 on the season, Colorado is 4-4 in conference, Oregon is 5-2/ My prediction: Oregon 74-65

image.jpeg.6572d22239897e9281666df77b680f90.jpeg

I hope the game can be played and the Ducks defend the home court.

Edited by Duck1984

Unfortunately, we probably won't get Bill W. on the game; he will probably be at Pauley, where No.3  Arizona is taking on No.7 UCLA. The Pac-12 is doing just fine in basketball, Arizona is where people had Oregon before the season started. I'll be rooting for UCLA in this one. 

Tipoff in about 15 minutes................LET'S GO DUCKS!

15-2 start. Ducks looking ready for March Madness already.

• Thumbs Up 1

Colorado isn't Washington, the Buffs played through the great start by the Ducks and have made it a game. 

This was good: Colorado had it down to 46-42, two TO's in a row converted into 4 points, gets it back out to 50-42. 

Cant slow down in the 2nd-just sayin

Absolutely terrible. Complete momentum killer. This is the same game the Ducks will lose in the Tourney. For some reason when the

offensive spigot gets turned off Oregon cannot turn it on again. And they always react the same way. They stop moving and try to play one-

on-one basketball. Or dish it off at the last second to a big guy too far away from the basket.  I also thought Dana gave too many different

guys too many different minutes. No cohesiveness.  The big men's foul situation was something to think about, but that didn't come about

until the offense was out of sync.  Lights out for 17 minutes and then sputtering like there was water in the gas until the end. 

I still think it comes down to a lack of floor general. A creator for other people.  They damn well better go get their first ever win in Boulder. 

Looks like it's going to be stuck on the bubble for the near future.  Luckily, a long way to go. The eventual regular season champ will have

more losses than is the norm, I believe. Still could be the Ducks.

All part of the Altman process, we have all seen it before, relax!