kirklandduck

2023 No. 1 OT Interested in Oregon

Kayden Proctor has included Oregon in his top 7.  Obviously it's still early on but we can definitely see the inroads Dan Lanning's staff is making in next year's recruiting.  Can you imagine if Adrian Klemm is able reel this guy in?  He's an absolute monster at 6'7" and 330lbs!

Kayden Proctor's top 7

Southeast Polk's Kadyn Proctor on recruiting, Iowa state championship

• Thumbs Up 4

This would be a great addition.  Hope coaches can make Oregon his landing spot!

On 2/10/2022 at 10:40 AM, kirklandduck said:

Obviously it's still early

It is early but getting on the "lists" of the top recruits now is how you get them to commit later. Lanning and his staff have made connections with players, coaches, academies for '23 and beyond. This is the work that's needed to bring in the top classes. 

On 2/10/2022 at 10:51 AM, 30Duck said:

It is early but getting on the "lists" of the top recruits now is how you get them to commit later. Lanning and his staff have made connections with players, coaches, academies for '23 and beyond. This is the work that's needed to bring in the top classes. 

Yup, and I acknowledged that in the 2nd half of my sentence.

On 2/10/2022 at 11:11 AM, kirklandduck said:

Yup, and I acknowledged that in the 2nd half of my sentence.

Yes, you did. 

The coaches will definitely need to refresh the Oregon offense to continue to have Oregon on the “radar”. Many top recruits still remember Oregon having an explosive offense. 

You get Oregon’s defensive scheme creating problems, coupled with an offense that can score….then we got something cooking in Eugene. 

“Build it, and they will come”.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/10/2022 at 10:40 AM, kirklandduck said:

Kayden Proctor has included Oregon in his top 7.  Obviously it's still early on but we can definitely see the inroads Dan Lanning's staff is making in next year's recruiting.  Can you imagine if Adrian Klemm is able reel this guy in?  He's an absolute monster at 6'7" and 330lbs!

Kayden Proctor's top 7

Southeast Polk's Kadyn Proctor on recruiting, Iowa state championship

Serious beef on that gentleman!