Log Haulin

Well Built Ducks are Resilient

I am exhausted! I stopped watching the NFL years ago when the money got ridiculous. Players became premadonnas. Arrogance and cocky became the norm.

Except for a few games here and there (Harrington, Mariota, Herbert) I can't tell you much about the NFL. Most of my knowledge comes from places like OBDF.

That's what makes me so angry about all of this. NIL threw the door wide open for this total corporate takeover of college football.

Makes me sick!

It's why we can't have nice "stuff" in America. Darn near got a Rolls-Royce in the garage.  Some greedy little prrr....dudes come along and steal the hood ornament.

Ducks worked hard for the Rolls-Royce. Took what 27 years since The Pick? Took some lumps on the way. Oregons IT factor is a result of getting pressed like iron. It was earned.

Oregons achievements are why they only got the hood ornament.  What oregon has achieved and maintained for the last 27 years? You can argue that it's a feat only Oregon has accomplished.

Ducks are the only school considered a blue blood w/o a trophy case. Some suit in corporate ain't going to stand in the way of a trophy case in Eugene. 

The athletic department at Oregon is strong. Wherever Ducks land that  quest continues on. To many assets in the Oregon camp.

I worked my way out of the gutter and am fairly successful with a great life. That's why I am a fan of Oregon. Oregon represents my story in a way. I got to watch Oregon climb out of the proverbial gutter. I am honored.

So I say let's build a trophy case come 23'. Then after the LA schools bounce we b2b a second one in 24. Plant the flag at the top, GO DUCKS!!!

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Mic drop 1
  • Applause 2