Log Haulin

Ducks Healthy Going into Fall Camp

RFRQXEXYUJATLGCWTY64AAZIPM.JPG
WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Defensive tackles Brandon Dorlus, Popo Aumavae and Keyon Ware-Hudson, tight ends Cam McCormick and Patrick...

• Thumbs Up 2

injuries are the biggest season wrecker. Let's keep our fingers crossed that OBD stay healthy this year. I think we can go a long ways.

I blame mc for our injury plagued season last year. When you have a conservative offense you don’t get a big enough lead to get your starters off the field in the second half of games. Defensive players were on the field entirely too much and when tired players become weak players injuries occur as we all saw last season.

Another negative impact is your backups don’t get the developmental reps that they need to compete in the upcoming season. 

I am confident that this will not be the case with our new coaching staff.

• Thumbs Up 2

There seemed to be many who blamed Feld's training methods as a big reason for all the injuries.  I'm no expert on this sort of thing but I heard many say they thought Feld's training style was the #1 reason for alot if the injuries. A couple of the people most vocal have experience in this area so maybe there is/was some truth there.