DazeNconfused

I'm Excited for Drex's Debut Article on FishDuck Tomorrow!

I've heard through the grapevine... a sort of "tease" that I'm going to really enjoy Drex's article tomorrow and the style he brings. I'm not sure if you are all aware of or caught Charles introduction of Drex in the pinned post at the top. 

Drex brings a prestigious resume from his career that is impressive! I hope you all join me tomorrow in reading what he has to say, and we give him a big welcome.

Here is a paste about Drex from that pinned post. 

Drex Heikes is a former Oregon Daily Emerald editor-in-chief who went on to work 44 years at in New York, Alaska, California and Nevada. He worked 21 years at the Los Angeles Times, where he was foreign affairs editor in the Washington D.C. bureau, editor of the Times Sunday magazine and New York bureau chief for coverage of 9/11. He also wrote occasionally, even about sports. He left the Times for a few years to help revive Las Vegas Sun newspaper, which soon won the 2009 Pulitzer Prize gold medal for public service.  He later returned to the Times before retiring in Los Angeles. Drex will be writing as "a fan from the bleachers" as he told me, although he has a sneaky sense of humor that will hit you in his articles when you least suspect it.

• Thumbs Up 4