lownslowav8r

'Eugene NIL Club'--NIL for Small-Dollar Supporters

seo.png
WWW.EUGENENILCLUB.COM

The Eugene NIL Club is a membership-based community that allows fans to access the Oregon Football players like never before

FYI, have no idea how legit. 

I have mixed feelings on this. 

On the one hand crowd sourced funding is completely normal today so why not have people directly fund their favorite athletes. 

However, this doesn't feel like a place where fans should shell out more cash towards our team when we already prop up the backbone of college football as it is so why should we feel the need to directly pay the players? 

Yes, I'm aware of the obvious that it is all about getting the best players by offering a competitive amount of money at the very least but it doesn't feel right when media deals worth billions (with a b) are being signed and yet we as fans still feel the need to directly pay the players. 

Also I only glanced at the site but is this money going to bind players to Oregon in some way with a contract that they'll have to stay with the school in order to get paid or is it just throwing money at players that could transfer if they think there are greener pastures elsewhere? 

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1