Pennsylvania Duck

WR Kyler Kasper Impressing Dillingham

Kasper should actually be a senior in high school this year! 4-Star with great potential at 6'5", 195 lbs.

FQlJ_X-XwAEE23T.jpeg?w=640
DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

In an alternate universe, WR Kyler Kasper would be getting ready for his senior year right now. Kenny Dillingham said he’s done well...

Truth be told I was REALLY WANTING to see us land Tetairoa MacMillan, so when he signed with Arizona I was pretty bummed about it. However, the signing of Kyler Kasper was a great move and someone I can't wait to see get up to speed. Losing T-Mac was tough, but getting Kasper made up for it in a big way!

On 8/10/2022 at 7:19 AM, Wrathis said:

Truth be told I was REALLY WANTING to see us land Tetairoa MacMillan, so when he signed with Arizona I was pretty bummed about it. However, the signing of Kyler Kasper was a great move and someone I can't wait to see get up to speed. Losing T-Mac was tough, but getting Kasper made up for it in a big way!

T-Mac is the big fish down there with Jacob Cowing the transfer. He has about three of his high school teammates with hem, but they aren't going to win many football games.

On 8/10/2022 at 9:47 AM, DazeNconfused said:

T-Mac is the big fish down there with Jacob Cowing the transfer. He has about three of his high school teammates with hem, but they aren't going to win many football games.

I expect they'll be the JV version of USC: a good QB, good receivers and probably a better O-line than they are being given credit for.  They'll be much improved over last season and were I a betting man, I'd bet they won't be at the bottom of the conference by the end of this season.

On 8/10/2022 at 9:56 AM, Wrathis said:

I expect they'll be the JV version of USC: a good QB, good receivers and probably a better O-line than they are being given credit for.  They'll be much improved over last season and were I a betting man, I'd bet they won't be at the bottom of the conference by the end of this season.

Fisch had a class that rated 3rd in the Pac based on the 23 kids they got, they also got 9 transfers.

I think your right that they won't be at the bottom, they could win 4-5 games, they will have some close losses.