GatOrlando

Oregon State vs Boise State

I don't know much about the civil war, but I think you guys probably view the Beavers like I view the Seminoles. Except they are in your conference. Florida State has turned down the SEC a few times. They call us soft.

Anyhow the Beavers are up 14 to nothing on the Broncos. May this be a future conference rivalry? Are you guys gonna miss being conference mates with the Beavers if you move?

Sure...I mean we've played them for 100 years.  I would assume we would continue it as a non-conference game if a conference change occurs.

But as of today, our chances of being invited are...

giphy.gif

• Go Ducks! 1

Mr. FishDuck

The Beavers are controlling the lines this far. When was the last time Oregon State had a decent squad? 2008?

On 9/3/2022 at 8:30 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Sure...I mean we've played them for 100 years.  I would assume we would continue it as a non-conference game if a conference change occurs.

But as of today, our chances of being invited are...

giphy.gif

Come on Charles. I know today sucked. I've had a lot of those days the last decade. We lost to Georgia Southern at home under the sharkman Jim McElwain. I don't recommend you Google that btw. There was a report of Washington talking to the B1G this past week. 

If all it took was a thrashing on opening day to devalue a program, Florida would be in the Sun Belt after this past decade. Seriously we had a stretch where we lost by 40 points to Michigan in the bowl, then lost by 40 to them on opening day. Plus having the sharkman, Darth Mullen, and the raging Muschamp on the sidelines.

Oregon State is up 17 to nothing. Boise State has like 40 yards of offense thus far.

Great effort by the Beaver receiver there. Seems like he gave up on the route. Boise State gets the ball in the Beavers territory.

Logging out for now. I predict Oregon State will win 38 to 20. Washington is rolling right now. Perhaps the Pac 12 will close out strong. It's only week one guys. In a month things will look different.

Edited by GatOrlando
Spelling
  • Thumbs Up 1