Charles Fischer

Having Directions for Use in this Forum is Going to Be....

Having directions will be extremely helpful, and fairly rare among websites and forums.  I wish to structure this forum for the most tech-impaired, (like me!) and thus everybody can take part.  The great news is that I will learn a ton as I learn all the tools and features of this forum.

The Directions will be added to over time, and right now we have so many of the first questions that people ask answered in the Pinned Topic at the top of the Forum (Directions) and you can open that and get specific links to pages that have answers. (And be patient as many are under construction)

I personally hate trying to figure out what the techie who wrote something meant; how many times do you get a box pop up that gives you choices and you have no idea what either one means?  So we guess, and sometimes we guess wrong and muck-up other things you would not expect.

Our objective here is to clear up as much of the usual "tech-confusion" as possible and I very much welcome your suggestions for change, problems or issues you are having so we can solve it for you and everyone, as everything we do is part of our commitment to the community here at FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks Forum.

Let's build a GREEN REFUGE!

A Happy Mr. FishDuck with Press Box and Photographer Credentials

Happy Mr. FishDuck.png

Mr. FishDuck

It will be different from other forums and it will be interesting to see if you can explain it all to us non-tech type people out here.

You do not see a commitment to the community at other sites reflected in the help with technology.  The prevailing attitude is always, "they can figure it out" and it will be great to learn all the features available in this Posting Box. (But I don't see any food up there)