Tandaian

Which College Football Teams are Recruiting the Best at Each Position on Offense in 2021?

Which college football teams are recruiting the best? - Is a pay to read site.

Oregon the only school to make 3 out of the 5 offensive lists.

Running back

McGee is ranked No. 134 overall and Cardwell is the No. 167 recruit in the class. Oregon has done a great job of building a foundation of young players on defense and in this 2021 cycle, the staff has added some excellent offensive prospects to balance out the roster.

The running back room already has Travis Dye and CJ Verdell, who were the top two rushers from last season, but adding in more options is only a positive, especially because both Dye and Verdell will be seniors this upcoming season.

Wide receiver

Similar to the running back position listed above, Oregon did a great job bringing in playmakers to help with coordinator Joe Moorhead's offense.

Not only did the Ducks sign three receivers ranked in the ESPN 300, but they're adding a variety of receivers to help across the board.  

Offensive line

Oregon deserves to be here with four in the top 300 and Suamataia as the highest ranked at No. 97 overall. Suamataia and Light are both from Utah, and Walden and Miller are both from Arizona, so the staff was able to tap into a few different states to bring these four into the roster.

Nice to see, but I really don't want to deal with a big company in copyright issues.  In the future--let's summarize lightly and offer your opinion, but copy and pasting can get me into trouble.

My thanks,

Charles

P.S. I really appreciate you posting a new topic and would encourage everyone to do so as well!

Mr. FishDuck