NJDuck

Where Oregon's Offense and Defense Ranks Nationally After Back-to-Back Games with 300 Yards Rushing

Oregon ranking, total offense No. 5, previous ranking No. 13.  Total defense No. 68, previous ranking No. 72.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Ducks rank in the top 10 for scoring offense and rushing offense. They rank top 5 for total offense, and No. 1 for sacks allowed. Vintage Oregon.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon stepped up to the challenge and stifled Arizona’s passing attack. Where does that land them in the national rankings?

• Go Ducks! 1

The Georgia game is really holding our Defensive stats down in particular. Our offensive stats were hurt but the offense has improved at a much faster rate. 

I'm too lazy to do so but it would be interesting to see how we rank if you take out the Georgia game in terms of our defensive stats. They aren't going to be super crazy high but they would be much much better I feel. 

I think we would have a better idea about our Ducks if we eliminate the stats from both the Georgia and Eastern Washington games. But for comparison purposes we would have to do that with the other teams as well.