FishDuck Article

Ducks Top-Shelf Offensive Line a Difference Maker for Oregon

The gang green up front leads Oregon's explosive offense.  OBD writer Jordan Ingram explores the resurgence.

FISHDUCK.COM

If Miami Hurricanes head coach Mario Cristobal left a lasting legacy in Eugene, a strong and experienced offensive line was his parting gift...

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

Thanks for putting the spotlight on the successful offensive line Jordan.  They are the key to Oregon's explosive offense.

Line coach Klemm and Offensive Coordinator Dillingham add coaching and scheme to their success.

Don't forget the roles served by Marcus Harper and Jackson Powers-Johnson.  They have played alot and their contributions help maintain a solid group of superior linemen with no drop off in ability.

I will give some credit to the previous coaching staff.

However, our linemen and entire team have thrived under the new coaching staff. Changes in our offensive scheme, combined with solid coaching, have enabled this offense to average 10 more points per game. 

The OL, and Bo Nix are having their best year ever. There is a correlation, and the new coaching staff is a big part of it. I have to applaud everyone’s effort.

The defense also seems to be improving each week. I Look forward to seeing how the rest of our schedule plays out. 

• Thumbs Up 2

One thing I have to give them credit for is their movement.

Players recruited by Mario move much better than I thought they could.  And they pass-protect much better than I thought they would.

These pleasant surprises make all the difference for the Oregon offense.

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck