Notalot

Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due

The Ducks are averaging 42 points and more than 512 yards per game. Across six games the team has rushed for 241 YPG and passed for 271 YPG. The offense has been impressive and is trending better. Kenny Dillingham has been credited with revamping the scheme and driving excellence.

There is enough of a track record after six games to spread credit further.

Adrian Klemm, Associate Head Coach/Offensive Line/Run Game Coordinator has the Ducks ranked 10th in the FBS in Rushing. The offensive line has given up only a single sack in 233 rushing attempts. Give a shout out to Coach Klemm.

Two other names do not often surface. Junior Adams, Co-Offensive Coordinator/Wide Receivers, and Demetrice Martin, Cornerbacks/Passing Game Coordinator. Whereas I do not know in detail how the staff interacts and coordinates, by title and responsibility it appears that Dillingham, Klemm, Adams, and Martin are deserving of credit for the flourishing offense and its productivity compared with recent years.

If these coaches can accomplish so much, after being hired late and hitting the ground running, then it is tantalizing to think of what the offense can do in year two with sufficient time to reflect, adjust, and teach. 

Congratulations and thanks to our new coaches. As a fan I appreciate them.

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

Completely agree--it has been amazing!  Keep it going coaches!

Coach Lanning and Coach Klemm

Lanning and Coach_Pac12 Video.jpg

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/20/2022 at 10:46 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Completely agree--it has been amazing!  Keep it going coaches!

Coach Lanning and Coach Klemm

Lanning and Coach_Pac12 Video.jpg

I like the photo of Lanning and Klemm together. I do not recall seeing it before. Thanks.

On 10/20/2022 at 7:54 PM, Notalot said:

I like the photo of Lanning and Klemm together. I do not recall seeing it before. Thanks.

It is not a photo that you would find anywhere, because I made it as a screenshot off of a converted television broadcast to MP4. I do a lot of these for both the writers in the articles, and for instances like this!

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck