Charles Fischer

Haley Cruse Does it AGAIN...

Oregon beat Weber State today by run-rule after five innings, (8-0) and Cruse had four-runs-batted-in while Jordan Dail got the win allowing only three hits by the Wildcats.  (Is that two wins over Wildcats in one day?)  Another game versus Grand Canyon University at 5:00 PM Pacific, and this one is streamed right here.

GLB25461.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

Anybody else having trouble getting the link to the game to work? It goes to the right page but it appears the player they are using is having technical difficulty. 

Wondering if it's just my browser or something. Safari has been having a lot of trouble with video lately.

8 minutes ago, C J said:

Anybody else having trouble getting the link to the game to work? It goes to the right page but it appears the player they are using is having technical difficulty. 

Wondering if it's just my browser or something. Safari has been having a lot of trouble with video lately.

Just realized it hasn't actually started yet. Looks like a 5:50PM start as the game before ran a little long.

According to the softball twitter, the game started a while ago

It's streaming now

And the Ducks finish the night with a 5-3 victory over the Lopes.

16 hours ago, C J said:

Yes, the Safari browser is not the best at times. I also have "Google Chrome" and "Opera" as my backups for things like this. Its like having a backup QB to go to.