Mic

A Message to my Fellow Duck Fans

It's come to my attention that some posts of mine here on this forum have angered some who think I am perpetually down or negative on the Ducks.  I'm am sorry that some may think this because I am not; nor do I think Oregon is in 'total collapse or disarray'.  Going thru a difficult time right now?  Certainly.  But this team has a bright future ahead, with still a lot to play for as they close out a rather remarkable 1st season under a bright young head coach.

In the future if some of you think I have stepped over the line or said something unbecoming of the forum, I'd like to hear from you to see if maybe a misunderstanding can be rectified.  I am and will always be a loyal Duck fan, as I have been for perhaps more years than some you the people here have been alive.  Nothing for me has ever changed since I first became a fan at the age of less than 10 years old and that's more years ago than I care to remember.

Call me out if I anger you.  Don't complain to Charles or one of the Moderators, they have enough on their hands keeping tabs on all the posts on the forum.  Let us see if we can work things out together.  There isn't anyone on this forum I do not respect.  Enuf said.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3