Pennsylvania Duck

NCAA Volleyball Elite 8...Ducks vs Louisville (Ducks Lose 3-2, Great Match)

Below is schedule for the Louisville Regional. Ducks have an early game Thursday!

FIVE DUCKS EARN AVCA ALL-REGION ACCOLADES

GODUCKS.COM

Nuneviller named to third Pacific North All-Region Team; Colyer named top freshman.

Ducks have arrived in Louisville...

WATCH: Oregon Volleyball | Regional Semifinal Press Conference

Hi Everyone. I am at work and have been unable to update. It is now over and if you were not able to watch on ESPNU, 

The Ducks Won! Advance to Regional Finals...

• Applause 1

Way to go Lady Ducks!

Get ready for some action Duck fans! I found video of the finish of the 4th set and the entire 5th set. It is worth watching...very exciting!

WWW.NCAA.COM

The updated bracket, TV schedule and scores for the 2022 NCAA DI women's college volleyball tournament.

On 12/8/2022 at 2:09 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

Get ready for some action Duck fans! I found video of the finish of the 4th set and the entire 5th set. It is worth watching...very exciting!

Great work, thanks a bunch (as always)

Fighting Ducks Reach Elite Eight

Oregon fought off match point four times in the fourth set Thursday during the

Sweet Sixteen of the NCAA Tournament before beating Nebraska in five sets.

Oregon will face regional host Louisville on Saturday, for a spot in the Final Four. The Ducks will look to

make the national semifinals for the first time since 2012 — when they beat Nebraska in the Elite Eight to do so.

ADMIN.GODUCKS.COM

Oregon fought off match point four times in the fourth set Thursday during the Sweet Sixteen of the NCAA Tournament...

No. 3 Oregon volleyball upsets No. 2 Nebraska, advances to NCAA Elite Eight

The No. 3 ranked Oregon Ducks volleyball team made magic happen in their five-set upset victory (14-25, 26-24, 22-25, 32-30 and 15-11)

over No. 2 ranked Nebraska (26-6, 16-4 Big Ten) in the third-round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday morning.

WWW.REGISTERGUARD.COM

Oregon will face No. 1 Louisville (28-2, 17-1 ACC) in the Elite Eight match on Saturday at 1 p.m.

WATCH: Coach Matt Ulmer, Brooke Nuneviller, Mimi Colyer after #3 Oregon's 3-2 win over #2 Nebraska, advancing to  Regional Final.

DUCKS APPRECIATING ELITE EIGHT OPPORTUNITY

"We've proven it now, but we're one of the top eight teams in the country," senior outside hitter Brooke Nuneviller said Friday, following a brief practice session at the KFC Yum! Center. "I truthfully think anyone can win at this point — and we're definitely one of those teams."

The challenge Saturday against Louisville will be significant. But the Ducks are appreciative of the opportunity to take it on. And they'd like to keep going, together, for as long as possible.

GODUCKS.COM

Oregon is soaking up the experience of advancing in the NCAA Tournament while looking to keep doing so as long as possible.

Match Notes: Ducks vs Louisville

There is probably more info here than most of you will ever need to know...FYI only.

Click on URL below for article.

https://goducks.com/documents/2022/12/9/18_-_Match_Notes_-_NCAA_vs_Louisville.pdf

I've never watched much volleyball before, but those 6 service errors killed the Ducks. I think they would've won the set without those errors. GO DUCKS.

Can't get my cable log in to work 😠 but looks like the 3rd set is off to a great start!  GO DUCKS!!!!

The Ducks win 3rd set! Now lead 2-1.GO DUCKS!

I don't know the reason, but the Oregon Volleyball Twitter feed is working in slow motion today.

In the 4th set, the score is tied 13-13.