Pennsylvania Duck

WATCH: Dan Lanning, Mack Brown Preview Oregon vs North Carolina in 2022 Holiday Bowl

Everything Dan Lanning said in pregame Holiday Bowl press conference--Transcript

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon head coach Dan Lanning met with reporters on Tuesday, a day before Oregon's Holiday Bowl matchup against North...

Notable quotes from UNC HC Mack Brown on Holiday Bowl matchup against Oregon--Transcript

247SPORTS.COM

Ahead of Oregon's matchup against UNC, head coaches Dan Lanning and Mack Brown got together for a joint press...

I just finished watching the whole press conference. You can certainly tell the difference in how Lanning and Brown do these pressers. Brown presents much more comfortable and open with questions after his 30+ years of coaching experience. He has also accumulated so many back stories to tell! I have not paid much attention to Mack Brown before but I find him entertaining. Perhaps after watching, Lanning can open up a little more but not give away game secrets.

This article hits on the topic...Good Mack Brown read

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

The North Carolina coach who won a national championship at Texas is proof that coaches can have both personality and...

Mack reminds me of how Mike Bellotti would do Oregon Club lunches; he was charming and told us funny stories about the team and made everyone feel good without giving away anything.

Mike Bellotti on the return of Chip, Lanning's start and those times he  turned down UCLA

Mr. FishDuck