NJDuck

Watch: First Official Trailer Drops for 'Air,' a Movie About Phil Knight and Michael Jordan

"You can feel the buzz starting to grow where moviegoers and sports lovers overlap. When you take a subject that contains arguably the greatest basketball player to ever live — Michael Jordan — and the most famous sports apparel brand in the history of the world — Nike — you’ve got sports fans excited. Then you put actors like Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jason Bateman, and Viola Davis on the big screen to depict that subject matter?

Now you’ve got a movie."

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The first trailer for ‘AIR,’ a movie about Phil Knight and Nike’s pursuit of Michael Jordan has officially dropped.

• Thumbs Up 1

WOW!!  Great.  

I guess I am sort of surprised I am the only one that liked this.  Maybe it's because I couldn't image Matt Damon as anyone except Carroll Shelby before this, and I have a soft spot for NIKE because I live a mile from their HQ.

Oh well, I still think it will be great.  

On 2/16/2023 at 9:45 PM, Joe fricken said:

I guess I am sort of surprised I am the only one that liked this.  

I'm right there with ya. I've actually enjoyed some of Afflecks movies and Borne series was great. Ford vs Ferrari was really good as well