30Duck

Ducks Fly Over The Bears 74-63

LJ Figueroa led the way with 20 points, 14 rebounds and 5 steals, as the Ducks scored the first points and never trailed in this one. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Hard to know how they are going to play from one game to the next, but I'll take it.

Mr. FishDuck

14 minutes ago, Charles Fischer said:

Hard to know how they are going to play from one game to the next, but I'll take it.

It was strange this time to see them not falling behind at he start of the game. The one thing that has been really impressive in the last two games, after the disaster against USC is the passing, particularly at the basket. It's the best I've seen at Oregon in years. This is due in part because Oregon hasn't had inside scorers like Omoruyi and Figueroa, but it is great to see.

As is the great swarming defense!

• Thumbs Up 1

Monster game for LJ. Player of the game IMHO!

Edited by ICamel

The best part of the game of course was the highlights they showed at halftime of this guy.

See the source image

• Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, 30Duck said:

That photo is significant 30Duck. Omoruyi was missing these little bunny shots right at the basket, and I am yelling at him to "throw it down big fella". He slammed them home in the 2nd half!

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, ICamel said:

He slammed them home in the 2nd half!

How right you are. I know that you, me and Duck fans everywhere were screaming in the first half when Omoruyi missed a bunny, got the rebound, but then missed again! It's truly  mystifying and in close games, can be decisive, that players miss so many of these shots. 

Great ball movement!

Okay, the Pac-12 just doesn't make any sense, Utah just beat USC 71-61,  outscored the Trojans 44-32 in the 2nd half.

giphy.gif

Yeah and buffs just beat Bruins we're in 2nd baby first is next. Just got to win 2 at home

• Thumbs Up 1