Charles Fischer

Weekend Schedule for Hopelessly Devoted Ducks...

Going to be a busy weekend for Ducks and it starts with the first pitch in Santa Barbara at 3:00 PM today, with a doubleheader for Baseball on Saturday and a concluding game on Sunday.  See the times at GoDucks.com and with all the sports you can go there, select the sports from the drop-down, scroll down to the game and have a window up with the live action or the stats or both.

Softball has double-headers on Saturday and Sunday, and Mens Basketball has an epic rivalry game in Corvallis with the Pac-12 Regular Season Championship as the prize for winning. (5:00 PM)

Mr. FishDuck

That's a lot of Ducks this weekend, hopefully the baseball team will start it off with a win. I'm hopeful that the softball team will understand how important it is to take the games against Portland State and Boise State as seriously as they did the games against UCLA and Utah. It is the opening weekend at "The Jane", and I expect high level performances.

OK...I feel guilty now.  I am not a Volleyball fan, but the Women are now No. 20 in the nation!  And they have a pair of matches against No. 7 Washington this weekend today and Sunday at 1:00 PM.

Mr. FishDuck