FishDuck Article

The Oregon Ducks Offense: Will Stein’s Insert Iso

A lot has been said about how similar Coach Will Stein’s offense is to the one that Coach Kenny Dillingham ran during his time with the Oregon Ducks. Both offenses are pro-style offenses dressed as spread offenses with an extensive RPO game. They both also use an incredible variety of run schemes. Here, we’re going to take a look at ...

FISHDUCK.COM

A lot has been said about how similar Coach Will Stein's offense is to the one that Coach Kenny Dillingham ran during his time with the Oregon...
  • Applause 2
  • Like 2

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

Great job Coach Eric teaching us the Insert ISO!  I like the slice path of the tight end and the resulting trap block.  I'm sure linemen (and TE's) always love a trap😁.

I'm impressed with the effort of all players to be physical and aggressive.  I'm hoping that is a hallmark of Coach Stein's offense he installs at Oregon!

• Like 1

I love the ISO play, as it turns a TE effectively into a fullback--or a trapping guard!  Fun for all and THANKS.

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 4/17/2023 at 5:47 AM, Smith72 said:

Great job Coach Eric teaching us the Insert ISO!  I like the slice path of the tight end and the resulting trap block.  I'm sure linemen (and TE's) always love a trap😁.

I'm impressed with the effort of all players to be physical and aggressive.  I'm hoping that is a hallmark of Coach Stein's offense he installs at Oregon!

Thankfully, that physicality is also a hallmark of Coach Lanning’s program, so I think there’s a good chance!