FishDuck Article

Oregon’s Own Fabulous-Four NFL Stars

The Pac-12 has always been known for churning out talent on the gridiron, and the school based in Eugene has also produced its fair share of stars. The University of Oregon has been a steppingstone for many players that would go on to star in professional football, dating back to the early days of the sport in the 1940’s. That ...

FISHDUCK.COM

The Pac-12 has always been known for churning out talent on the gridiron, and the school based in Eugene has also produced its fair share of stars.
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

A heads-up my friends...when you see the author of an article as "OregonReigns," then that is code for that it is a pay-article where a company pays me to publish it on FishDuck.  Usually, what they submit is generic, dumb and poorly written and I reject 95% of them.  Once in a while, like the one above, it is decent enough to publish and an Oregon fan can scan it and enjoy it.

They are submitting the article because it has a link in it to a gambling site that they are trying to raise the SEO Google profile with, and while it is a shame I have to do this--you gotta do what you gotta do to pay the bills of both FishDuck and the OBD forum.

This article isn't bad, as it was created by a US writer and the SEO company is in Hong Kong.  (The Shameless Beggar is World-Wide!)

Patrick Chung

Patrick Chung_Twitter.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Good article. Thanks for publishing. 🙏❤️