NJDuck

Rob Mullens Confident Oregon Women’s Basketball Coach Kelly Graves ‘will get us Back’

Oregon failed to reach the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2015-16 and lost its top two players from a ninth-place team in the Pac-12 to the transfer portal this spring. But UO athletic director Rob Mullens is confident coach Kelly Graves will right the ship and get the Ducks back to the level of success they had a couple of years ago.

“I have full faith and confidence in Kelly,” Mullens said. “We only missed the NCAA Tournament one time, that was this year, and we were right there on the bubble. Our NET was top 20, played an extremely difficult schedule. They battled some injuries as well and we had that stretch where we were in every single game (and lost eight of nine). You probably win one more of those and you’re in the NCAA Tournament.”

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Oregon failed to reach the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2015-16 and lost its top two players from a ninth-place team in the Pac-12 to the transfer portal this spring

Uh oh. Not the dreaded vote of confidence!

I'm no longer confident but I will always be hopeful.

On 5/23/2023 at 2:19 PM, JB89 said:

I'm no longer confident but I will always be hopeful.

That describes my feelings as well.  I want him to turn it around, but...

Oregon Ducks Women's Basketball Coach Kelly Graves Previews 2021-22 Team  and Coaching Staff - Sports Illustrated Oregon Ducks News, Analysis and More

Mr. FishDuck