mrspenney

Texas A&M Kid’s Name is Ja'Marion Herbert

A lady who is caring for a friend of mine's wife supposedly has committed to Texas A&M.  She is leaving her job because her son is supposedly committed and A&M is getting jobs for she and her husband down there, and they are going to pay their son $100,000 for committing to A&M.  He is from San Diego and attended Lincoln High.  He is a friend of the 2 Jalill that went to Oregon one looks good for next year and the other has transferred to San Diego St.  He supposedly was going to visit the Ducks at the end of June.

I can find no commitment on the A&M site, nor any commitment from a DB from California on the A&M site. Can't find any info. on the Ducks bringing him in for a visit.  I've heard of some crummy deals that A&M has pulled in the past.  I don't know his name, will find out on Wednesday, but regardless there is no info that I can find that would fit this kid.

Well, he’s got a good football last name, and search engines do make it easy...  I have nothing else, and am not sure about his upside?  But I am not a coach!

WWW.HUDL.COM

Watch Jamarion Herbert's videos and highlights on Hudl. More info: Lincoln High School - Boys Varsity Football / WR, MLB, OLB / Class of 2024 / San Diego, CA

WWW.MAXPREPS.COM

Check out Ja' Marion Herbert's high school sports timeline including updates while playing football at Lincoln High School (San Diego, CA).

Mr. FishDuck