Charles Fischer

Thibs Full-Go for Stanford, Swinson Out, and Dorlus?

Some media sources are reporting that Kayvon Thibodeaux will be at 100% for tomorrow, although I wonder if he truly is when I saw him limp off the field against Arizona.

Bradyn Swinson is out until Cal, since there is a bye week after this game, and somebody told me that Brandon Dorlus is hurt and out?  Anyone heard anything?

A healthy Thibs will change this game...

Kayvon Thibodeaux at Ohio State_Twitter.jpg

In the "Repository" drop-down menu at the top is Chile Duck's depth chart that he keeps updated.  Very handy...

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Ankle injuries are so dicey. So easy to tweak on the field of play.

Sure hope KT is good to go. Possibly the biggest CFB difference maker on D?

The release depth chart for the Stanford game is still showing from Duck Territory:

Defensive End:

1. Brandon Dorlus (SOPH.)

2. Sua'va Poti (RFR)

3. Terrell Tilmon (FR) / Louie Cresto (FR.)

Haven't heard him being injured, but maybe your source has an inside track on an injury that might have just happen in practice.

Edited by NJDuck

FYI - To date, Stanford QB McKee, has completed 68% of his throws without an interception.

Ducks need Mr. T to lead the assault on this guy.

Stanford plays a ball control O. A style of O that can put up pints vs a bend-don't-break D.

On 10/1/2021 at 12:32 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Stanford plays a ball control O. A style of O that can put up pints vs a bend-don't-break D.

This is something that would be a bigger problem if Stanford had a running game that chewed up the clock which they really don't have this year to date. It also requires a solid defense that can get off the field quickly and then get that run heavy chew the clock offense back on the field.