Charles Fischer

Rob Mullens Issued a Statement Concerning the Media Deal

Is this the first we have heard from him in the past year?  A nice confirmation...

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

C'mon.  You have to admit it is funny!

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Oregon Ducks AD Rob Mullens ‘more confident than ever’ in Pac-12′s pursuit of new media rights deal

Consider the Oregon Ducks committed to the Pac-12′s future.

Amid a year of uncertainty and rumor for the conference, which is losing UCLA and USC to the Big Ten on Aug. 2, 2024 and been in ongoing negotiations for a new media rights deal for the last 13 months, the Pac-12 projected a stance of solidarity during its annual football media day.

Mullens said it remains Oregon’s best option to stay in the Pac-12 going forward because of traditional rivalries, recruiting footprint, alumni footprint and a postseason opportunities.

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Mullens said it remains Oregon’s best option to stay in the Pac-12 going forward because of traditional rivalries, recruiting footprint...
  • Thumbs Up 1

Noticeably absent: And from a financial perspective.

May be cause for concern.

On 7/21/2023 at 6:28 PM, Chas Man said:

Noticeably absent: And from a financial perspective.

May be cause for concern.

Only if you looking for the negatively. 

Perhaps you mean “an,” as that would be grammatically correct.

Mullens stated up front. He is not covering the media deal in this press conference, which means we will get the financials at a later date.

Take a clue. I am getting annoyed with people going out of their way to roll-in-the-mud of negativity when there is no justification for doing so.

Wait for the media deal, and then comment.

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

Some go for the ride, some never go to Vegas and never get on the ride. Enjoy the ride if you like it, or just wait for the football. I'll wait for the footballl. I have no control and don't care about the circus ride.

adventure-dome.jpg

• Applause 1

On 7/21/2023 at 7:18 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Only if you looking for the negatively. 

Perhaps you mean “an,” as that would be grammatically correct.

Mullens stated up front. He is not covering the media deal in this press conference, which means we will get the financials at a later date.

Take a clue. I am getting annoyed with people going out of their way to roll-in-the-mud of negativity when there is no justification for doing so.

Wait for the media deal, and then comment.

Please forgive me for coming across as wallowing in the mud. It was not my intention nor my disposition.