lownslowav8r

LOL, Canzano on the "Big 12 Crowd" and the "Imminent Demise of the Pac-12” in 2029

Q: What did the Big 12 crowd do in the off-season pre-media deal talk? What will they do next summer? — @calderon11

A: I suspect the free time will be spent watching re-runs of “Is it Cake?” on Netflix. Either that or they’ll pivot to obsessively talking about the “imminent demise of the Pac-12” in 2029

• Applause 1

Only the very first few paragraphs are visible for non-subscribers.

lownslowav8r can you summarize the rest of TBE article for us?

Sounds like Canzano has some good thoughts.

$? Does the B12 have its own network or a printing press? I know Texas is on the way out the door but the B12 is all hat and no cattle. Or, maybe sheep?

image.gif.e8e782d30c4ab84f3bd888d64d07ff27.gif

• Applause 1

I like that show on Netflix. I'd be a horrible judge though since I'd get at least half of them wrong. You'd be seeing me trying to saw into an old leather boot thinking it was red velvet cake...

@Smith72 It is hard to summarize since this was his weekly “mailbag” and thus dealt with a wide spectrum of disconnected topics. I enjoyed his comments about the BIG 12 crowd which so badly wants to see the PAC fail and Oregon to struggle, so I shared them here. I’m equally tired of the PAC naysayers, at least those who seem to have an agenda, not a valid argument. 

Canzano overall was pleased with what he heard this Friday and does not feel the PAC is failing. He also believes Oregon realizes the advantages of staying in the PAC and competing for a playoff position every year vs going to a conference where it may be much harder to get in. 

• Applause 1