Charles Fischer

Big-12 Fans: Come Here to Gloat? You Will Be BANNED

...and you will be banned immediately.  I just caught an offending post that was up only three minutes, and our moderators have a fast-finger to hide your post.

This applies to EVERYONEBig-12 fans, ACC fans, B1G fans and Oregon fans....anything posted here that tweaks or needles the members of our GREEN REFUGE will get...

giphy.gif

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

So many think that their opinion is so exalted...I wouldn't ban them?  Wrong, as I banned another this morning.

Take a clue folks, I do not like excessive negative delivered tons of times.  Want to complain?  Do it once, and then take it somewhere else.  We are not your therapists couch here...

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Banned another!  One ACC member and one Big-12 member could not restrain themselves from trying to tweak me/us, and thus are removed.  We no longer have to read their crap!

It is too bad, as we have had great inter-conference discussions with them before, but they cannot help but enjoy our current misery a bit too much.

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

It's terribly sad to see the continued dismantling of Pacific Athletic Conference.

However, in regards to Colorado, congratulations to the Buffaloes for making what appears to be a good move for their school.