NJDuck

Why Big 12 Luring Colorado Back from Pac-12 is Just a Short-term Solution with Larger Issues on the Horizon

Colorado's return to the Big 12 is more of a bandage than a long-term solution

Colorado retuning to the Big 12 feels more like radiation than a cure.  I know our attention spans get shorter by the day, but to say the Big 12 "won" ignores all the losses in recent years.  We can't forget why the Big 12 was desperate to poach Colorado from the Pac=12 and why it's still actively looking to expand.

It has to:

WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM

Colorado's return to the Big 12 is more of a bandage than a long-term solution

PD posted this podcast.  It's a good listen.  If you haven't done so, here it is.  Hopefully the Pac-12 heeds the warning signs and begin to take a more aggressive approach. While waiting to seal the media deal, they need to expand now with an SMU invite for the 2024 year and SDSU for the 2025 year.

We need a 10th school for the 2024 year.  SMU can join with no restrictions and they have the donors to do it.  SDSU can then give the MW notice they are leaving for the 2025 year.  This gives their conference enough time to evade the higher exit fee.

Canzano & Wilner: The Podcast

Colorado announced it was leaving the Pac-12 for the Big 12 this week. John Canzano and Jon Wilner posted a special edition of the podcast to address questions and strategy.

Listen here as John and Jon discuss Colorado to Big 12...This is a special podcast

• Thumbs Up 2

Ah yes, our good friends at CBS...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

So I just watched highlights from our Fiesta bowl win over CU, 2002, and then last year's win.

We dominated both but in 2002 they actually could tackle and looked like they were trying. 

Last year we scored td's with a offensive lineman, a linebacker, 2 qb sneaks and a pick 6.

I don't think I would have been tackled!

No wonder DS fired the whole team!

See ya CU, don't let the door hit ya on the way out!!