Charles Fischer

QUAAACK! 2025 Rivals 4-Star WR Verbals to Ducks!

Adrian Wilson just de-committed from National Runner-up TCU to verbal to Oregon at the Saturday Night Live event last night.  He is a Rivals 4-Star who was offered by TCU, Utah, Miami, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and a host of others.

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

The 6-foot-2, 173-pound Wilson was among the players to attend UO’s Saturday Night Live camp.

N.RIVALS.COM

Adrian Wilson - 2025 4 Star Wide receiver for Weiss (Pflugerville, TX) on Rivals.com

Adrian Wilson, Weiss, Wide Receiver

This gives Oregon three 2025 verbals already with two of them being Rivals 4-Stars.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

This is a very highly ranked player!

Mr. FishDuck

As a 25 recruit, he committed just last month to TCU and already flipped to us? Hope he sticks with this commitment! 

On3 top-40 WR Adrian Wilson flips from TCU to Oregon: 'It's a huge dream for me to play in Autzen'

Adrian Wilson has made two difficult decisions in the past two months. That includes committing to the Horned Frogs at the back end of June, and then flipping that pledge to Oregon late on Saturday night after making his out to the Pacific Northwest for a visit this weekend.

Now, the No. 36 overall player in the On300 for the 2025 recruiting cycle is set to be a Duck.

Wilson spent multiple days on campus in Eugene working out for the coaching staff, including OC Will Stein, and meeting one-on-one in head coach Dan Lanning‘s office.

Oregon was an early favorite in the four-star wide receiver’s recruitment due to his connections with Stein and Antonio Parks dating back to their time at UTSA. The in-person connection over the weekend provided Wilson with more than enough clarity about his decision.

“I’d been on campus for a few days, so it was enough time to be on campus, talk to the coaches,” said Wilson, who landed his seventh scholarship offer from Stein when he was the Roadrunner’s play-caller.

That included time in Autzen Stadium.

“We had good connections prior to the camp and when we started to talk, everything started to set up,” he continued. “Growing up, I played a lot of NCAA 14. Playing in Autzen was always something I did, and to be in Autzen was a huge dream for me. To play there is the same.”

“Oregon was a better fit for me,” Wilson asserted.

WWW.ON3.COM

2025 On3 top-40 wide receiver Adrian Wilson goes in-depth on his decision to flip from TCU to Oregon on Saturday
  • Applause 1

I think another SNL attendee committed last night also.

On 7/30/2023 at 3:03 PM, Mike West said:

I think another SNL attendee committed last night also.

Right.  It was in a thread posted this morning...

Mr. FishDuck