Pennsylvania Duck

Fall Camp: Day 3 Practice

Co-Offensive Coordinator & Wide Receivers Coach Junior Adams meets with the media following Day 3 of Fall Camp

Everything Oregon WR coach Junior Adams said following Friday's practice - Transcript

247SPORTS.COM

Below is a complete transcript of WR coach Junior Adams' press conference after Friday's practice.

Co-Defensive Coordinator/Safeties Coach Chris Hampton meets with the media following day 3 of fall camp

Everything co-DC Chris Hampton said following Oregon's third fall practice - Transcript

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon co-defensive coordinator and safeties coach Chris Hampton spoke with media members for nearly 10 minutes...

Oh yeah football... 

I was starting to think the event was watching conference realignment. 

• Haha 1

Oregon football defensive coordinator Tosh Lupoi wants defense 'respected and feared'

The last season of the Pac-12 Conference is gearing up to be the year of the quarterback.

Besides Oregon’s Bo Nix, Southern California has reigning Heisman Trophy winner Caleb Williams, Washington has Michael Penix Jr., who was second in the NCAA last season with 4,641 passing yards, with quality starters returning at Arizona (Jayden de Laura), Utah (Cameron Rising) and Washington State (Cameron Ward), and the addition of former Clemson starter DJ Uiagalelei now at Oregon State.

Limiting their production will be a tough task.

“This conference has an awesome reputation (when it comes to quarterbacks),” said Oregon defensive coordinator Tosh Lupoi, who was a defensive lineman at Cal when Aaron Rodgers was the Golden Bears’ quarterback.

“Offense excels and it all starts with the quarterback. … And we love that challenge. And we're going to do our best to affect those guys.”

WWW.REGISTERGUARD.COM

Is Oregon's pass defense improved heading into the year of the quarterback in the Pac-12?

Football: Ferguson healthy, tight end room outlook

Lanning declares Oregon’s most productive tight end from last year “ready to go”

WWW.ADDICTEDTOQUACK.COM

Lanning declares Oregon’s most productive tight end from last year "ready to go"

• Thumbs Up 1

I love listening to these coach's interviews. They make me wish I could suit up for them!

No wonder so many blue-chip guys want to come here. Coach Lanning isn't afraid to have smart, strong, great coaches around him.

Articulate, intelligent, experienced, what a great group.

I'd say we have nothing to fear from B1G competition. Go Ducks!

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Troy Franklin ready to build off breakout season in 2023

The breakout season Troy Franklin enjoyed in 2022 caught the star receiver by surprise, he told reporters at Monday's football team media day.

"I really didn't expect it," he said. "It was kind of crazy to me and shocking that I had the season that I had."

Franklin finished among the Pac-12's best in receptions (61), receiving yards (891) and receiving scores (nine). Each of those figures more than tripled the numbers he put up during true freshman season in 2021.

Franklin's emergence gives Bo Nix a reliable No. 1 target and also a player for teammates to model their games after.

"I think I can take Troy Franklin and put his stuff in my game," USC transfer wideout Gary Bryant Jr. said. "I think we have a lot of receivers who are different as far as physical size or speed, but I think we could all take the little things that he does good and put it into our games."

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon junior wide receiver Troy Franklin admits he surprised himself during his 2022 season. He intends to take an even...