Mic

What the Heck Happened to Johnathan Smith?

Guys, if I didn't know better I'd have thought that Johnathan Smith had decided to channel Mario Cristobal there in the 4th Qtr. last night.  OSU almost gave that game back to a teetering Colorado.  It wasn't one bad decision, it was a host of 'em!  Didn't he learn anything from last week's fiasco?

Or, am I all wet on this?  Because you just know OSU will play their very best game of the year when they come into Eugene at month's end.

• Thumbs Up 1

I stopped watching the game at halftime.  I was surprised at the final score though, Colorado getting back to within a TD.

I have heard via the rumor mill that Smith might be considering his future options.  

• Wow 1

I really hope that the Big 12 has a change of heart and takes in both Oregon State and Washington State. Both schools belong in P5 (soon to be P4) programs IMHO.

• Thumbs Up 3

And Smitty in 2022 eschewed 2 easy FGs at UW last season and lost by 3. Ooops! 

But last night vs. Deion? Why didn't Deion try the onside kick?

Neon Deion is showing big-time ball warts.

I do not want JS and his Beavers to rise up and beat UW. I want UW to take down Utah this Saturday, win at OR ST, and win the Apple Cup.

Then, an 11-1 OREGON will not only have a chance at redemption in LV but a chance to defeat what then could be after the Michigan/Ohio State game, a top 4 team.

The more I watch UW play the more ticked off I am that Puddles lost in Seattle.

OSU and WSU's fate is up to Fox and ESPN, unfortunately, and not the B12.

But there is still a lot of football to be played before the champ game weekend.

Edited by Jon Joseph
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/5/2023 at 8:18 PM, Jon Joseph said:

I do not want JS and his Beavers to rise up and beat UW. I want UW to take down Utah this Saturday, win at OR ST, and win the Apple Cup.

I was pulling for the Beavers last night and typical of them they looked like they were going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  They never do this against Oregon and the last (?) Civil War game will probably be a brutal one, tho Oregon should prevail.

By continuing to win, I want the Beavers to come to Autzen with the best record they can amass.  That will help Oregon should the game be close or a blowout win.  They won't be able to beat UW so the best record OSU can hope for is probably 9-3. That would be good enuf.

• Thumbs Up 1