CjAllen180

Greg McElroy Was TRIGGERED By...Oregon??

Click the link to the video below, watch, and keep in mind: HE ranked the Ducks in the exact same spot 24 hours ago. THE EXACT SAME SPOT.

Greg, chill out, my brother. All that flailing can't be good for your health.

EVERYBODY...if you have trouble with a link not creating an article box,

or video--make sure you have a space above the link and below it.  Easy!

• Like 1

If Oregon, Texas and Alabama all win out: well, there you are.  Oregon #4, Texas #5 and Alabama #6.  What's so hard about that?

• Like 1

If I'm ESPN, Oregon would lose because the other guys are making money for ME!

Ducks have been relegated to Larry's Loser Lounge broadcast far too often this season.

Im a duck to the bone, but honestly I think Texas has the best win of the 1 loss teams. Hands down.

If Oregon wins out and beats the mutts, badly. Thats could put us in over Texas.

On 11/9/2023 at 4:07 PM, Duckhart2 said:

Im a duck to the bone, but honestly I think Texas has the best win of the 1 loss teams. Hands down.

If Oregon wins out and beats the mutts, badly. Thats could put us in over Texas.

Except that Oklahoma, who lost to Oklahoma State, who lost to South Alabama, was the one loss for Texas.

• Applause 1

On 11/9/2023 at 3:03 PM, Mic said:

If Oregon, Texas and Alabama all win out: well,

Then FSU or 'Bama might have a problem:  'Bama eliminates Georgia, Ohio St or Michigan eliminate the other, Ducks take out ewe dub.  So, the top 5 will be FSU, Ducks, Texas (which has a H2H over) 'Bama and the winner of the Ohio St and non-Pittsburgh Steelers game.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2023 at 9:51 PM, Steven A said:

Then FSU or 'Bama might have a problem:  'Bama eliminates Georgia, Ohio St or Michigan eliminate the other, Ducks take out ewe dub.  So, the top 5 will be FSU, Ducks, Texas (which has a H2H over) 'Bama and the winner of the Ohio St and non-Pittsburgh Steelers game.

I don’t think it’s likely that both Texas and Bama win out.  

Texas has to play at TCU, at Iowa St, and Texas Tech before presumably playing in the BIG-12 title game maybe vs Oklahoma St.  They could absolutely lose one of these.  

Bama has to play at Kentucky and at Auburn before the SEC title game likely vs GA.  Road games against KY and Auburn might prove much tougher than many expect.  Saban has had GA’s number much more often than not, but GA is very likely to be a very tough game for Bama.

Although, I do think if Bama wins out and wins the SEC, they are in.  Fair or not, the committee will put them in IMHO.

I do think that if Oregon wins out they will get in over a one loss Texas.  Especially if you guys beat an undefeated Washington in the PAC-12 title game.

Considering all of this is why I feel very good about the Ducks making the Playoff if they win out.  I truly believe that if you guys win you are in!!!

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1