David Marsh

Friday is Going to be Different

Doralus said Friday is going to be different... I really hope he is right. Getting some players back on defense and offense can make all the difference. 

I want to believe we will see a dominant Oregon win... but my enthusiasm is tempered right now. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Very good article up on The Athletic today by Andy Staples regarding Oregon having to carry on despite the L at Stanford and the injuries. Staples, somewhat impliedly, calls out the refs for the 3 questionable calls on Stanford's game winning drive.

Yes, David, let's hope we see a rested, pumped up Ducks team?

Of course, with the wonderful 10:30 right coast kickoff time, will anyone east of Idaho be watching?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Yep...I posted his quote yesterday in a post here...

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/13/2021 at 9:53 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Very good article up on The Athletic today by Andy Staples regarding Oregon having to carry on despite the L at Stanford and the injuries. Staples, somewhat impliedly, calls out the refs for the 3 questionable calls on Stanford's game winning drive.

Have a link to that one? 

Sorry Charles don't know how I missed it : / 

On 10/13/2021 at 10:04 AM, David Marsh said:

Sorry Charles don't know how I missed it : / 

No sweat, but please do keep posting news you see.

Everyone...do your part and bring news here for the benefit of everyone and do start up topics/threads to get us pondering and discussing!

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/13/2021 at 12:53 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Yes, David, let's hope we see a rested, pumped up Ducks team?

Of course, with the wonderful 10:30 right coast kickoff time, will anyone east of Idaho be watching?

Ducks/CAL follows Clemson at Syracuse game that kicks off at 7:30 EST.  This game will likely cut deep into the 1st Q of the Ducks game.