HighFashion

Going to Vegas for the Ducks Game?

Hey guys just a kid from Ohio, dad was born in Oregon, raised me a Ducks fan (wouldn't want it any other way, fricken the buckeyes). Is there anyone going to Vegas to tailgate for the game?? First time flying across the country, bought tickets, flight and stay, going by myself (I'm 23). just wondering if there are any Ducks fans I can meet with. GO DUCKS. FEBU.

I'm not going... but I've been hearing FEBU and don't know what it means. What does it mean?

On 11/25/2023 at 1:29 AM, WaterPoloDuck said:

I'm not going... but I've been hearing FEBU and don't know what it means. What does it mean?

I was wondering the same thing myself the other day. Another poster informed us that it stands for 'Fricken Everybody But Us.'

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2023 at 11:56 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

I was wondering the same thing myself the other day. Another poster informed us that it stands for 'Fricken Everybody But Us.'

Except it’s not really “fricken.”

Dan Lanning had a FEBU shirt on in one of the Ducks vs. Them videos.  

• Thanks 1

Trust me...the "bad word software" in this forum does not allow what it really means.   We all can figure it out...

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

I went to the first CFP game against FSU and free crab legs. It was an amazing experience. The Ducks alumni had put together a number of pregame get togethers and it was posted on the ducks page. I would just keep your search engine open and looking for Ducks pregame activities. You will be able to find the pep rally and the tailgate spots. Have a great time, you will have a life altering experience. The stadium is awesome as well.

• Go Ducks! 1

On 11/25/2023 at 7:58 AM, Phunteratc said:

I went to the first CFP game against FSU and free crab legs. It was an amazing experience. The Ducks alumni had put together a number of pregame get togethers and it was posted on the ducks page. I would just keep your search engine open and looking for Ducks pregame activities. You will be able to find the pep rally and the tailgate spots. Have a great time, you will have a life altering experience. The stadium is awesome as well.

Thanks for the advice. I'm so excited! 

On 11/25/2023 at 1:29 AM, WaterPoloDuck said:

"Forget Everybody But Us"