FishDuck Article

The Oregon Duck Offense: Will Stein’s Top 5 Play Designs in First Season

Quite the achievement for our Oregon Ducks. The nation’s No. 2 offense, according to ESPN...

FISHDUCK.COM

The Oregon Ducks will end the 2023 regular season as the nation's No. 2 offense, according to ESPN — and offense that racked up 527 yards...
  • Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

Thanks Coach for taking the time to identify, explain and breakdown these  Will Stein plays. Your effort all season has brought this Duck fan a better understanding of what i am viewing.

You are one of the writers or contributors that helps enhance the quality of this first class Forum......

Especially liked that you pointed out that some of Bo's checkdowns were by design within the play itself.

Will watch for these plays as OBD's steamrole Liberty in the NY6 Light Game.........

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Excellent analysis Coach Eric.  Thank you for these articles all season!

I couldn't agree more when you said, "Coach Stein did a lot of good things in his debut season with the Ducks, and it’ll be exciting to see what he has in store for the future of the Oregon offense."

I agree with HappyToBeADuck, steamroll Liberty in the Fiesta Bowl.  Go Ducks!

• Like 1

Coach, your study brings so much to us.  Had a blast watching and replaying these...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck