EastBayDuckDad

Iapani Laloulu voted True Freshman 1st Team All-American

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Offensive lineman Iapani Laloulu makes True Freshman All-American team from 247Sports.

I was really hoping to see JPJ commanding the O-line for one more year. You cannot agrue with his decision after winning the Rimington as he is ready to compete in the pros. With his departure to the draft, Pancho is set to fill his shoes at center or slide one position over to guard. 

Coach Terry was able to mold this year's group into a formidable line that dominated the trenches in every game except the Pac-12 CG. Even with JPJ gone the talent is there. Pancho is only scratching the surface of how good he will be anchoring the interior. Big kudos to him for being one of the best young linemen in CFB.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hey Cisco! Hey Poncho!

Way to go young man. Odds on to start at center in 2024.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/12/2023 at 8:47 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Hey Cisco! Hey Poncho!

Oh, ho, ho, ho!

(I guess we are from the same era. 😄 )

On 12/12/2023 at 12:11 PM, Annie said:

Oh, ho, ho, ho!

Spot On! I watched the Cisco Kid on living black and white TV, aided by rabbit ears. Ditto the Lone Ranger, Roy Rogers, etc. 

Hiyo Silver, Away! The Lone Ranger 'theme song' was my intoduction to Classical music. Before we owned a TV, I listened to the Lone Ranger on the radio.  

You know you're old when all the shows you watched as a kid are now broadcast on Nick at Nite.

😁 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/12/2023 at 9:22 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Spot On! I watched the Cisco Kid on living black and white TV, aided by rabbit ears. Ditto the Lone Ranger, Roy Rogers, etc. 

Hiyo Silver, Away! The Lone Ranger 'theme song' was my intoduction to Classical music. Before we owned a TV, I listened to the Lone Ranger on the radio.  

You know you're old when all the shows you watched as a kid are now broadcast on Nick at Nite.

😁 

Yep, cowboy shows (and cowgirl, let us not forget Annie Oakley) all morning, then go outside and play "cowboys" with your friends. I didn't listen to LR on the radio, but can clearly see him on Silver running during the theme music of on TV. I do remember the family gathering around the radio to listen to Our Miss Brooks.

• Applause 1

On 12/12/2023 at 9:11 AM, Annie said:

Oh, ho, ho, ho!

Pancho... Don't stop!

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1