Haywarduck

All I Want For Christmas Is....

This guy..... oh and that the fear from other programs to continues to grow.

Right now on the recruiting trail Oregon isn't just known, they are a shadow getting closer and closer to every recruit we want. Every position is becoming elite level.

Example one is the receiver crew, never before have we had NFL talent and bodies like we see now. Jaison Williams may have been the closest, but he just didn't have the hands we are seeing now combined with that speed and size. We have the speed guys again, but now we have the size needed to compete against anyone.

If we get Nolan and have Burch on the line, watch out. The problem for other programs is we also are going after the portal like the high school recruits. 

Struggling at your school come and become a 1st round pick like Gonzo. Stall out with the program you're at, come and become a Heisman candidate, reach that potential and your dreams! 

We have the facilities where nothing will get in your way. We have the coaching and limelight to get recognized. Nothing is missing but the parts coming our way in this season of giving, and receiving. May we receive all we need, and keep giving away fear and loathing to those who can't, won't compete at the level Oregon brings it! 

What do you want in this season of giving and receiving?

409725124_382590427483613_4556643770318085724_n.jpg

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Some think Nolan is a strong Alabama lean at this point.  Speculation for sure but not too hard to fathom.

• Oh no! 1

We have been recruiting defensive line like NEVER at Oregon before.  Whew!

Sack attack.jpg

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

12 recruits a-signing

11 defenders tackling

B1G opponents losing

9 coaches coaching

8 cheerleaders cheering (with bare midriff)

7 linemen swim-moving

6 Huskies lying (on the ground, having been pancaked)

5 championship rings

4 blitzing ‘backers

3 tight ends

2 receivers with gloves

And a FishDuck in a Douglas Fir tree

• Haha 1
  • Mic drop 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Honestly all I want for Christmas is the basketball team finally getting some luck with injuries and stop being cursed to never have a full complement of players.  I think this year's team could be pretty dang good if they can get everyone healthy, just doesn't seem like that will ever happen in this program now.

All I want for Xmas is for our coaches to step up 10%.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1