FishDuck Article

Where Will Troy Franklin Land in the NFL Draft?

Troy Franklin has officially declared for the NFL Draft, and it’s time for one of the Ducks’ best to ever line up outside the numbers to go pro. Expectations couldn’t be higher, and it’s as good a time as ever for Oregon to finally have a true No. 1 receiver in the NFL. Now, we all might think extremely highly of ...

FISHDUCK.COM

Troy Franklin has officially declared for the NFL Draft, and it’s time for one of the Ducks’ best to ever line up outside the numbers to go pro.
  • Applause 1

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

FYI, that’s Trikweze Bridges in the photo running off the field with Bo. Franklin will probably go in the 2nd round which is a tremendous value for a team. However, if he runs 4.3 or better at the combine it could bump him up to the 1st round. 

He doesn’t get enough credit for his speed. Compare film with him and the rest of his WR competition. He is the only one who was consistently behind the defenders. I looked up 40 times and he’s definitely the fastest WR on the AP All-American teams.

• Thumbs Up 1

You only need 1 team to fall in love with you and I think he will only improve his stock at the Combine. 

How many NFL teams have a need at WR? I don't know but this will also have an impact on where Troy goes.

Thanks, Alex.

Edited by Jon Joseph
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have no idea where Troy will be drafted, but if he runs a 4.3 at the combine, his position will be high--well worth coming out for. If his "contested catch" ratio is 50% or higher, he could well be taken later in the first or early in the second round. Good luck young man!

• Thumbs Up 1