B1GOregonDucks

B1G Live "Signing Day Special" On TV Today on The Big-Ten Network

It starts at 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM (OUR TIME in Oregon) 2:00 PM Eastern Time - 6:00 PM Eastern Time

It's going to run for (4 HOURS Long) Dan Lanning will be on that Live Signing Day Special on the Big-Ten Network. As well, as they will also be breaking down each full incoming classes and roster updates from all of the Big-Ten Schools. Plus also the NEW incoming FOUR NEW Schools Including OUR VERY OWN Oregon Ducks 

Just letting anybody else know and passing it along to you all. That might not, know about this already. About The Big-Ten's Signing Day Special on TV Today. And Through it's YouTube Channel, and on their Official X / Twitter Page. Encase you guys wanted to watch it Live at Home or to Record it and then watch all of the Signing Day coverage later. I already have it Recorded myself and will watch it back later  

The really GREAT thing about being in the Big-Ten now finally. Is that MOST Oregon Duck fans can. And should be able to, to get the Big-Ten Network on Almost all normal TV means of viewing. (On Charter, Dish Network, Direct TV, etc.) and (On Sling TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV Sticks, etc.)

Go Ducks. I see that the Danimal is already off, to an awesome start to this National Signing Day. I believe 

Go Ducks! Sco Ducks!     

B1GSDCoverage.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1

Isn't it nice to be in the B1G Leagues. Meanwhile, on the Pac-12 Network, I believe you can catch a replay of a beach volleyball game.

• Applause 1
  • Like 1

Case anybody misses it Live (Is Busy, etc.). With the B1G Live Big-Ten's Signing Day Special. Then it will be Replayed and ReAir Again Tonight on TV. At 9:30 PM - 1:30 AM Then again At 4:00 AM - 8:00 AM  

I should have Signed up sooner to this Forum lol. Like on Monday to let you guys know. But, still letting you all know now at least 🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

• Like 1